Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ah here I am

I am a woman, a mother, a wife and a soul on her journey through life. I work with people and for people as an RN in an ICU at a smaller hospital in QLD Australia. I am originally from Sweden where I still feel my roots are deeply seeded in the old country of the north.

I intend to treat this as my diary since I no longer do write a diary we'll see how I go.

So, here I go what is present for me today?

Well, there has been some frustrations today...I am pondering on punctuality and what time really means for people, my time and your time and where we actually meet. That was a tad muddy but the thing was this:
We are having aircon installed today the lady at the office said the installer will be there at 9.30 - 10 am. Ok I thought arranged a babysitter for my 2.6 years old for then so he was not going to be too much "in the way" for them. Beautiful Grandma who is always there for us came and picked Josh up at around 9am. I went to lie down thinking I would definetaly wake up when the tradies arrived. Well, I say, I woke up at noon!!! (did I say I am 15 weeks pregnant so therefor prone to being tired at the moment) I called the office lady and she said that they were having some sort of emergency at a school and had to be there before coming to me. Ok fair enough but what about giving me, the customer who is paying them for this, the heads up? Appearantly in aircon world 2-3 hours here or there means little but my babysitter do have another life....
Anyway she said they were on their way and would be there within the hour. Well at 1.30 pm so an hour and a half after she said they were on their way they showed up!

So I have had Grandma being babysitter all morning and half afternoon as well, I cannot leave the house (mind I have terrible morning sickness and this is kind of normal for me anyway but they dont know that...) I just hope they do a good job, the aircon works and that the electrical guy will get here at some point without me having to be investigationg into the matter.

SO hence my philosophing about the meaning of time.

Til next time!
Take care and love and light to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment