Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Swedish or english???

Hmmm

I am wondering in what language to write somehow english "flows" better for me nowadays. I guess it is the language I most frequently use and also a lot of my learning of late has been taught in english so I dont know the proper Swedish translation for most of it. However I feel more Swedish than ever and have a real longing for my beautiful mother country of the north, so Swedish is close to heart and always in most excercises that we do at the course I cant quite get to the core of the matter before I start to access the Swedish part of my self so....

Here it goes I will write in whatever language that comes to me on that specific day, how is that?

I have just left Josh at daycare and have a precious moment to myself so will use it wisely, updating my "diary". Chores are done and I am heading out to North Lakes to look for a valentines gift for my wonderful husband and also a birthday gift for my beautiful friend A-M.

I could not believe it but I really ought to have a little more faith in universe after all this work I do but...the other week I was feeling really off colour (nothing unusual for me at these times) and felt low. Ring ring telephone rings and it is Michael, a dear friend who we see too little of. A-M birthday is coming up and he wants to give her a "surprise" by flying us down to Adelaide for a weekend with them. I could not believe it I got so happy. I haven't seen A-M for a long time and she is so truly special and to be able to visit her in her house and on her birthday..ah it is just bliss. I was in tears after I hung up with Michael I had been heard by someone and there is, really is so much joy and bliss in this world, so thank you Michael for making my day a wonderful moment I will not forget.

Anyway must be on my way because I have another date with Julie at North Lakes...that is twice in a week I get to spend time with her how special that does not happen often..

Puss o Kram

No comments:

Post a Comment