Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tsunami warning

Josh dancing
How wonderful it is to wake up and just feel good, no nausea at all not even in the background of my consciousness. It is glorious, I am truly enjoying feeling well and being able to spend my days with Joshua and my friends. I will go back to work on the 14th of March and I am not really looking forward to that as much...to be honest I feel a little rusty and as per usual that is a little nervwracking in my profession. But I normally feel that way after coming back from a longer time period off work, so I managed before why not now?

This week I have been able to catch up with my beautiful friend Ceri twice since yesterday we spent the day together with some good friends on Cookies father in laws massive boat. It is massive and so nice, three levels and downstairs there is 3 bedrooms all ensuited! I wish I had one ensuite...:) It was a great day although it was raining pretty much the whole time. Josh and Jeremy went into the water though, much to Josh's delight. We drove home last night and woke up this morning to the news of a tsunami warning for the whole east coast of Australia. (now that is a very big area) They warn to not go to the beach today: ok we will not. However we have a big fat rock of an island sitting outside Redcliffe that would dampen the effect should indeed a monstrous wave make it here.

I will post a few images of Josh from this week, one where he is trying to give Mormor a kiss when he saw her picture on her facebook page. Bless him!

Love and light to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment