Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 17

Hip hip hooray! I am now pretty sure that I am completely over the morning sickness altogether and thanks to my Holiday in Sweden where it was totally bareable I feel that I probably coped better this time around than any of my previous pregnancies. I have also purchased some new baby items, a playgym and a baby bouncer... I still have them in their boxes because I am still a little scared about being too excited and "safe". I know it is a long road ahead until I actually hold a healthy baby in my arms but I feel good and happy about life in general now and am enjyoing myself and my time with Josh. He is such a boy now no baby left in him at all and he has lengthy conversations about his world to me it is just so cool. I love watching him becoming his own little person. I love being a mother!

Anyway speaking of the devils he is coming through the door now after his "date" with Grandad so speak to you all later!

Love and Light to all
Annika

No comments:

Post a Comment