Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another day in my life

I was able to be outside for more than just a few minutes today! Must mean that the morning sickness truly is subsiding, thank you, thank you is all I can say.

Josh and I went down to the lagoon for a swim this morning and a play on the slides but of course my little monster is more interested in the food we bring so was nagging me for morning tea from the minute we got there...phew! He got into the water though and had some fun with putting leaves into the stream and watching them float away. It was so hot at least 33 degrees and the sun is truly burning but there is some shaded areas so I managed ok.
Grandad is coming to pick up Josh for an outing this afternoon with icecream down in Scarborough...guess if someone small is happy about that...!!
I will try to add a few pictures of Josh at daycare for you all to share not sure if I am able to though but they are from yesterday, (thurs).

I also received an email from my friend Liza who had found some old pics of our dog Frankie as a puppy and wow I had completely forgotten how cute she was, totally adorable. It was good to get these pics since I nowadays mainly yell at her for digging up my lawn....we have this war her and me where she digs a hole, I fill it up and try to come up with ways of making sure she no longer will be able to dig there. Once that I have achieved that she finds another spot and on it goes....drives me mad. So anyway I will include these pics as well if I am able to.

Love and light to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment